Titan vs. Lumia 800 vs. iPhone 4s article

boss.king

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Nah... I mean just making phone call with one hand. Normally I place the phone tile up-left.

Ok. Either way, if it's too big, it's clearly not the device for you, but a lot of people will appreciate it.

True. you got same screen estate (content-wise) no matter how big the screen is. I suppose for grandpa the bigger the better.

Not only for old people. People with bigger hand like a phone that fits, there is no one ideal size to fit every hand.

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Your hands =/= my hands. I have a 8-9 cm reach with my thumb, if you have smaller hands that's not my problem. They make smaller phones for you. Not everyone needs a small screen, so your point is moot.

Damn you must be a gorilla or something. :) I have 7cm thumb and can reach most of the screen. Only thing I can not touch is the right arrow for apps.

True. you got same screen estate (content-wise) no matter how big the screen is. I suppose for grandpa the bigger the better.

Same realestate but smaller icons and stuff. So it will be clearer. but still small. So still hard to see.

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
^^look closer? I have an ipod touch 4g, and the screen clarity is... stunning. Also have a Sammy Focus, Atrix, and Inspire. Yeah, the screen *could* be bigger, but it's also using another screen ratio that gives more horiz res, which is something that cannot be counted out...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hamododomunı