Tmo users, would you buy the 900 on May 24th?

Would you buy a Lumia 900 on May 24th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Paul Thurrott mentioned earlier this year that at&t had a 45 day exclusive on the Lumia 900. Obviously this is just a rumour but if it was to come to pass May 23rd would be the 45th day since it was launched so technically it could be available on the next day, the 24th.

So would you buy one, especially with WP8 so close? I thought I wouldnt but just saw a colleagues black 900 and it just looks fantastic compared to my Radar and I think I probably would then upgrade again when something running WP8 came to Tmo. So what say you? :cool:

westwaswon

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I have the 710 on TMO and would get the 900 in a heart beat. Even if they don't officially release it, and as long as I can get 3G data service, I'm getting at least an unlocked 900. There's been a lot of back and forth on whether an unlocked device will run more than EDGE on TMO so I hope someone who has tried it can report back. There's a thread on XDA that I'm following with a bunch of TMO folks waiting for unlock codes to try it out.

Do have to say that for a "low end" device I'm stunned by how well the 710 performs. Build quality is incredible too; feels like its indestructible.

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
If you live in an area where tmobile supports the 1900 MHz 3G band (few and far beweent, I know the NW its available in some locations), the AT&T will get 3G, if not it won't. I'm not sure if the International supports the 1700/2100 MHz bands, but those are the bands you'd need for T-Mobile 3G.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss