To Do by voice?

Gregkk

Jun 29, 2018
Visit site
Since cortana has been removed, how can I now set a reminder in my Outlook calendar or To Do? If I use the Google assistant it ends up in the Google calendar which is less than ideal

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
Since cortana has been removed, how can I now set a reminder in my Outlook calendar or To Do? If I use the Google assistant it ends up in the Google calendar which is less than ideal
Cortana is not going away. I still use cortana on my Note. I am Outlook dependent.

Gregkk

Jun 29, 2018
Visit site
You're in US? Maybe fans beyond the border are not of value. Says not available in my region whereas was there prior to this week. No setting changes on my part

Gregkk

Jun 29, 2018
Visit site
All rather disappointing but par for the 'last couple of years' course. I used to selflessly promote Microsoft and even gained them some phone sales (to my later embarrassment). Time to cut my own path now.

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Cortana is losing or has lost out to alexa and googleassistant as WP did to angroid and ios. But MS didn't become the largest-cap company in the world by being stubborn/stupid.

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
As I understood the end-of announcement, Cortana was going to be integrated into Office 365 apps (only), and that prior Cortana-entered info would still be available through Outlook and To Do on angroid and ios, though not work on these apps as it has more broadly on those platforms. Again, as I understood it...

sumanthsuresh

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
This is a valid question, I am dependent on outlook too and cortana is going away on April 30th in USA too. Also as if now it has lost a lot of functionality, It Can work with outlook calender but cannot give directions and it will website search is poor.

And ideas

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)