to turn of the capacitive vibration of the windows keys in lumia 520

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

i have lumia 520 and want to turn off the vibrations of the windows keys i.e. bing seach, home and back button. its very disguting during touching these keys. I've windows version 8.1 and application version 3.15.4.28. As i lurked around on the internet and found that if the touch application is 2.2.0.1 then the windows vibration turn on/off key appears in touch menu. But i'm unable to find it ......so kindly help me to get rid offf this problem...this is making my windows experience very bitter....

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
i have lumia 520 and want to turn off the vibrations of the windows keys i.e. bing seach, home and back button. its very disguting during touching these keys. I've windows version 8.1 and application version 3.15.4.28. As i lurked around on the internet and found that if the touch application is 2.2.0.1 then the windows vibration turn on/off key appears in touch menu. But i'm unable to find it ......so kindly help me to get rid offf this problem...this is making my windows experience very bitter....

Search under Settings -> Personalization something about Bar, there's under there

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

it should be in settings about turning off vibrations - I believe it was under extras - navigation

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss