Today I bought my first windows tablet!! (Lenovo Yoga 2 8 inch)

Alfa Kapa

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
As I said in the tilted this is my first ever experience with a windows tablet and it certainly is beyond my expectations that I had!
I'm super excited writing my first post with this great little device!
Currently is running W8.1 and I have glued in the right hand a pencil which is working flawlessly with the device as a stylus :D
On the left of IE (where I'm writing right now) I have open tubecast where I play some funky music from the surprisingly nice front facing speakers to go along with the experience :p
The keyboard is WAY better than I expected it to be and the screen is crisp and clear with awesome colors and top notch brightness.
The little machine is performing 86 updates in the background and I haven't seen even the slightest lag thus far :)

Sorry guys I just can't contain my excitement as it is above and beyond even the greatest expectations I had!!

I bought it mainly for media consumption as my Lumina 730 doesn't have a big enough display in order to enjoy videos neither a great pair of speakers to rump up the experience!
Also I've seen that battery life is top nots with 10+ hours of media consumption but I have to test it overtime to see how it fairs with my use..

Also I'm planning to install windows 10 (on the first install it prompt to download windows 10) but I'm gonna wait for the threshold 2 (aka November update) because the RTM version is extremely barebones..

Guys, if you have any question I'm here!

Alfa Kapa

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I'll be extremely careful with the updates, I will only install official releases because both my desktop and phone are running the preview builds so I don't want another concern in my mind :p
Have you seen any noticeable change (for the worse) of the battery standby on windows 10?
Because I'm kinda scared to upgrade it because of all the problems I see daily on this site :p

Alfa Kapa

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I bought it for 260 euro from a Greek store (cheapest price in Greece) but the price is actually lower everywhere else around the globe..
Still worth every cent of the asked price!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deryl McCarty