Top Windows 10 Mobile applications of 2018

Barta Szabolcs

Apr 27, 2017
Visit site
Hi there,

I'm doing a little research for a project and if you are willing to share with me your top 10 application downloaded from store I would be thankful! You can comment about applications, features missing, how would you rate. Also I would like to know what are the top 5 applications what you think the Microsoft Store lacks.

So, here's mine TOP 10 APPLICATIONS used in 2018:

1. Facebook Beta
2. Messenger Beta - (missing Live function, video calls)
3. WhatsApp - (works as it suppose to)
4. Awesome Tube - (a very good replacement for YouTube, at least for me)
5. Quickplace (replacement for Google Maps for searching places)
6. Tunein Radio
7. Vector Watch (for Vector luna)
8. Shazam
9. Continue Anywhere (same as Continue on PC feature for Windows Launcher Android)
10. Roamit (Fileshare between devices)

Here is what I miss on store

1. YouTube app
2. A decent Facebook Messenger app
3. A stable version of Skype
4. ?
5. ?

So what are you using in 2018 and what apps are you missing from the store?
Thank you.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
For youtube have you tried?

MyTube! or MetroTube.

Personally I found MyTube! to be more reliable, however due to constant backend changes by Google playback can be woeful on the desktop store app.

Barta Szabolcs

Apr 27, 2017
Visit site
For youtube have you tried?

MyTube! or MetroTube.

Personally I found MyTube! to be more reliable, however due to constant backend changes by Google playback can be woeful on the desktop store app.

Thanks for tip! I already used Mytube but it doesn't run in the background which a must for me. Will try MetroTube.

ManofGod1000

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
Are you guys having any issues with the Microsoft Store on your Windows 10 Mobile devices? My search is not working on either my just received Lumia 950 or the Alcatel Idol 4s I bought about 2 weeks ago. I do a search for the programs you guys have listed and nothing comes up.

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Are you guys having any issues with the Microsoft Store on your Windows 10 Mobile devices? My search is not working on either my just received Lumia 950 or the Alcatel Idol 4s I bought about 2 weeks ago. I do a search for the programs you guys have listed and nothing comes up.

Works for me on my 950, I did have some issues with it yesterday though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss