Toshiba frozen during windows 10 upgrade

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi all, I wanted to upgrade my Toshiba Satellite S855D laptop (Windows 8) to Windows 10. First "configuring update for windows 10" screen appeared. It completed whatever it was doing, computer tries to restart or start installation maybe, and now has been stuck at "Toshiba Leading Innovation" starter screen for the past two hours. Clearly something is wrong, I don't know what to do! Please help. Thank you

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi all, I wanted to upgrade my Toshiba Satellite S855D laptop (Windows 8) to Windows 10. First "configuring update for windows 10" screen appeared. It completed whatever it was doing, computer tries to restart or start installation maybe, and now has been stuck at "Toshiba Leading Innovation" starter screen for the past two hours. Clearly something is wrong, I don't know what to do! Please help. Thank you

restart the pc and see if that works (long press the power button until it switches off and then start normally

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb