Tripods mount for Lumia 1520

liamfoneill

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know of a tripod adapter that will fit my Lumia 1520 so I can screw it into a tripod. All I have founds so far aren't big enough to accommodate the width of this handset. Surely someone has felt the need to attach this beautiful 20MP pureview camera to a tripod too? :)

air2liquid

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Not a whole lot of choices, I've been doing some searching and Amazon has a couple that will fit. The problem that I'm running into is getting a mount that doesn't press the buttons :/

Sam_oslo

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know of a tripod adapter that will fit my Lumia 1520 so I can screw it into a tripod. All I have founds so far aren't big enough to accommodate the width of this handset. Surely someone has felt the need to attach this beautiful 20MP pureview camera to a tripod too? :)

Follow this link.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-1520/265669-1520-photographers-photo-enthusiast.html

Several people, including myself, have ordered differed Phone Holders/Tripods and waiting for it's arrival. You can find some leads there, and maybe some feedbacks about how they work on 1520 in near future too.

mikelpikel

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I am thinking of buying myself the adaptor mentioned by cariocap, it looks like it works well. Is anyone else tempted by it and has anyone bought it? If I do end up buying it I will let you all know what I think :)
Thanks for sharing the link cariocap!

mikelpikel

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
My tripod adaptor arrived yesterday, very fast shipping compared to my previous experiences from ebay. It is a little flimsy and does rattle which I don't really like. Also it fell off my tripod the first time I used it which isn't good at all. I'm sure I just didn't attach it properly, anyway its really useful and I am really glad I can take advantage of that 4 second exposure now. Beside the fact that it is a little flimsy (im sure it was my fault that the phone fell) I would recommend forking out $13 for this adaptor!

Sam_oslo

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I have been using this Rotatable Mini Adjustable PP .. for a little while, but it was putting too much pressure on the phone, which could scratch the phone or break itself. It was made of cheap plastic too.

Got this Universal Cellphone Lens Clip + 0.67X Wide Angle + Macro Lens + 180 Degree Fish Eye Lens and I like it much better. It's made of Aluminum with a good adjustable grip which fits comfortably on the phone both with or without a case. It comes with a lens holder for attaching standard external lenses and 2 extra lenses but I haven't tried any of them yet.

Last edited:

Nikosbernardo

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
Mini Gorilla tripod is best for mobile phone but i haven't used it. My friend is using Gorilla tripod, he takes it everywhere. I am using Flycam Flyboy-III stabilizer with my Iphone. I purchased this from flycam and also purchased one adapter with it.
both are good for shooting purpose

arunsandeep

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
I have been using this Rotatable Mini Adjustable PP .. for a little while, but it was putting too much pressure on the phone, which could scratch the phone or break itself. It was made of cheap plastic too.

Got this Universal Cellphone Lens Clip + 0.67X Wide Angle + Macro Lens + 180 Degree Fish Eye Lens and I like it much better. It's made of Aluminum with a good adjustable grip which fits comfortably on the phone both with or without a case. It comes with a lens holder for attaching standard external lenses and 2 extra lenses but I haven't tried any of them yet.

Sam_oslo, Can you provide some pictures of the Universal Cellphone Lens Clip + 0.67X Wide Angle + Macro Lens + 180 Degree Fish Eye Lens along with the phone mounted? I am very much interested in buying this, sad that the black color is out of stock, but I don't mind using other colors if it gets the job done :)

Can you mount the device along with a case (like an armour case)?

Thanks
Sandeep

Sam_oslo

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Sam_oslo, Can you provide some pictures of the Universal Cellphone Lens Clip + 0.67X Wide Angle + Macro Lens + 180 Degree Fish Eye Lens along with the phone mounted? I am very much interested in buying this, sad that the black color is out of stock, but I don't mind using other colors if it gets the job done :)

Can you mount the device along with a case (like an armour case)?

Thanks
Sandeep

Here you go.
DSC03178-edited.jpg

I have used a TPU-case (which is thicker than the tiny case you see in this picture) and it worked fine. But it may have problems with a very thick case, because the grip is not very deep. It depends on the thickness/bulk of you case, I don't think it will work on a really thick armour case.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb