Try out the brand new UC Browser and win a Lumia 930 and gift cards!!!

ams963

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I love the new UI. The pages load faster. It'd be great if I could change font size on webpages. #UCBrowserWP #BestWPBrowser

Alexander McCain

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
The greatest browser ever for everyone. But I hope you bring back the taps switching as it was in UC preview (currently it's Android taps switching style) and also saved pages feature.

Dnamb

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
The new UI is really nice and feels much more Modern than the previous UI. The Video Downloading option along with transfer to SD is really useful. The new tab management functions much like the multitasking window, which is really good along with the new share feature.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately I still cannot login on college website. And in Google Images there is a feature finding similar pictures (Bing also has it), that's still not supported by UCB. It doesn't upload the pictures

NAVEEN K WADHWA

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
uc browser is my all time fav app in windows phone. Fast and userfriendly and most importantly its good for youtube download.
lumia 930 will be my next phone

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
The new UI and home screen is great. Tab management is okay. Just a few problems:

Whenever I visit Facebook, the browser always renders the minimal Facebook UI, instead of the standard one for smartphones, regardless of the Speed Mode being on or off.

The new UI is nice, yes, but the address bar is a bit too minimized, so it's a bit hard for fat-fingered people to tap it.

And also, please update the Bing and Outlook icons on the home screen. Their current icons are just ugly and outdated. Other than that, good browser.

Last edited:

thenightfury

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I've been using the latest version for a day now n i think UC team has done great job in terms of looks...New UI is just f'ing Awesome..new tab, new search panel just awesome n excellent...In terms of speed work needs to be done i found my browser to be hanged a bit when i tried to open some Websites...There are minute adjustments n bug fixes that need to be done to make it great...Also the time in the browser is always there in top Right hand corner i found that irritating...n also there should be option to directly add a Speed Dial directly from the Webpage Itself,we have do that from homepage through history,this feature was available in earlier version,which i think was better...apart from this i found this new update awesome as usual...

Kopacha

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It's great indeed, i like the new UI a lot. However, there are some problems with certain sites (example: gametrailers.com and dnes.bg (tha latter with it's mobile version). When using the regular WinPhone IE browser, the mobile version is loaded fine, however in the UC (even though it's faster) the final result isn't pretty :)
I don't compare or brag, just posting this samples in wish to be helpful to the team building this great piece of software :)
Keep'em comming (the updates) guys :)

wp_ss_20140926_0002.jpgwp_ss_20140926_0001.jpgwp_ss_20140926_0003.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lenitana