Turn off voice navigation in maps

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
You would think this would be an easy and obvious setting to find in maps but i cant find it.

I want to turn off voice navigation in the turn by turn directions when i am driving on a route but cant seem to find it anywhere. You would think it would be easy to find in the settings but even under turn by turn settings its not even there. And no, i dont want to just lower the volume or put it on vibrate because i need the media volume up for other reasons such as playing music in the car but i dont want it to be constantly interrupted by Cortana's voice. Just having my phone mounted with the visual of where i am supposed to go is enough for me, do i really need the voice too? And if i cant turn it off i think thats really stupid.

Please help :)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
You would think this would be an easy and obvious setting to find in maps but i cant find it.

I want to turn off voice navigation in the turn by turn directions when i am driving on a route but cant seem to find it anywhere. You would think it would be easy to find in the settings but even under turn by turn settings its not even there. And no, i dont want to just lower the volume or put it on vibrate because i need the media volume up for other reasons such as playing music in the car but i dont want it to be constantly interrupted by Cortana's voice. Just having my phone mounted with the visual of where i am supposed to go is enough for me, do i really need the voice too? And if i cant turn it off i think thats really stupid.

Please help :)

How did you switch it on in the first place?

Lots of users have been asking about how to switch on that audio navigation and I have been stumped since even I can't see where to do that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria