unable to get Windows Phone app for desktop for windows phone 8.1 (unable to access my phone via PC

WaseemAkram

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
:unhappy::unhappy: When i connect my phone to PC. It doesn't show app anything .I even installed the Windows Phone Desktop App.still it cannot find the phone.I am unable to transfer data frpm phone to PC and PC to phone.Is there any better solution for it.I even tried to update the driver software it is taking forever and still not getting it right.Can anybody provide any solution.how to access my files from Phone to PC. I use Windows Phone 8.1 . :unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy:

gkrew

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
When I had WP8 the phone has to be unlocked before it showed up on the computer. What OS are you running? I am on Windows 7 with a WP8.1 phone. The phone shows up but there is nothing shown in the Windows Phone app on the phone side. I can still browse the phone using Windows Explorer and transfer photos or podcasts.

WaseemAkram

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I am using Windows 7. i even unlocked the phone nothing happened. i don't no why Windows Phone app for desktop doesnt detect my phone. i even tried it on other Laptops still the same issue.And as i mentioned i am running Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963