Unlocked Rogers Lumia 920 available to order for price of $698.50.

spincel

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
For those interested in owning unlocked Lumia 920 in USA. Negri Electronics lists unlocked Black Lumia 920 for the cheapest price (USA) of $698.50.Estimated availability- Today.

Negri Electronics lists unlocked Black Lumia 920 for the cheapest price (USA) of $698.50.Estimated availability- Today. ? Nokiapoweruser

They listed it for entire month before Roger even confirmed the date. I pre-ordered last week. However, they said this will come at limited at first because most stores in Canada still don't have stock yet. So it is hit or miss. We'll see when they twit that hey receive the phone.

Balkan Eddy

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
They listed it for entire month before Roger even confirmed the date. I pre-ordered last week. However, they said this will come at limited at first because most stores in Canada still don't have stock yet. So it is hit or miss. We'll see when they twit that hey receive the phone.

Toronto had them in stock yestrday i called 4 stores around me and they all had 2-5 phones in stock.
I went and picked one up and its factory unlocked $599.

richardzado

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Toronto had them in stock yestrday i called 4 stores around me and they all had 2-5 phones in stock.

So, if I go to any Rogers store and get a L920 Factory Unlocked, will it work with any AWS Network Carrier? (like T-Mobile?)

spincel

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site

Are you sure it is factory unlocked? Most people I saw said that this batch is locked, although you could get Roger or some other places to unlock it, unlike AT&T.

So, if I go to any Rogers store and get a L920 Factory Unlocked, will it work with any AWS Network Carrier? (like T-Mobile?)

Should work because it contains the band for TMO.

mapleleafs89

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site

Are you sure? If a fido sim worked, that doesn't mean its factory unlocked. If you tried a Bell, Telus, Wind, or Mobilicity SIM and it worked then yes you're correct.

spincel

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Got off a chat with Negri rep. Still say the same thing: The device is currently pre-order, that means they cannot provide any further information on availability. However, they said they expect to ship by next week and they also confirm it is unlocked. So my hope is going. :D This is the first phone that I have to wait freaking long to get.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luiandovaf