update my windows 10 Like anniversary updates

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

i am recently update my windows 10 Like anniversary updates it's working good my (c:) colon memory FULL., i allocated 70GB balance memory is only 10gb available any other program can't be install( micro soft visual studio 2012 & SQL Server )
please help what i can do it this problem

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Its pretty easy, after the upgrade windwos store your old files from previous version in case you want to go back , these files are automatically cleaned after a week of upgrade. But here as you are very satisfied by the upgrade you can manually delete the old back up files and free up the space. To manually clear disk space follow the steps:

:> Open my computer

:> Right click on the C partition ( the partition on which your windows is installed)

:> Next, click on the Properties option.

:> Select Disk Cleanup from within Properties.

:>Now select Clean up system files. ( note: for this you need to give administrative access)

:>When in that section, make sure that Previous Windows installation(s), Temporary Windows installation files, and System error memory dump files are all checked. Click OK to proceed with the process.

This process will take some time depending on the amount of space that has to be cleared.
If you need to clear other apps that have installed themselves after the upgrade either right click on them int he start menu and uninstall those or you could use ccleaner to uninstall the bloatwares.

If you need additional help or want to reply to this thread , learn how to join windows central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizmizo