Update to Windows 10 Mobile

Mariusch

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone.
A few days ago I had to recover my Lumia 920 using Windows Device Recovery Tool. Now I have Windows Phone 8.1 and I would like to update to Windows 10 Mobile. Is there a way to do this? I know that on all insider rings there is now only Redstone which isn't available for my phone.
Is there maybe another way to do this? An ISO with Windows 10 Mobile or something else? Please help me.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone.
A few days ago I had to recover my Lumia 920 using Windows Device Recovery Tool. Now I have Windows Phone 8.1 and I would like to update to Windows 10 Mobile. Is there a way to do this? I know that on all insider rings there is now only Redstone which isn't available for my phone.
Is there maybe another way to do this? An ISO with Windows 10 Mobile or something else? Please help me.

Microsoft has closed the doors for unsupported device ( in this case yours L920) , and you can you no longer use insiders to get the windows 10 mobile builds, the solution is very simple , buy a new device :)

MOBBAK

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Originally posted by Mariusch
Hi everyone.

Check here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/win...le/installing-windows-10-mobile-tech-t3431454

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos