Updating Lumia 625 to Windows 10 mobile

Gowtham Bheeman

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
Is there any way that I can install windows 10 mobile in Lumia 625.. Missing it very badly after it has been stopped for 512mb RAM. Eagerly looking forward for a method.. #LoveWindows10

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Windows Insider Release Preview ring.

Just make sure you are OK with erasing the phone, just in case something doesn't work right.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Which is the latest build for 512 mb phones. (I've lumia 630)? And is it stable?

The latest insider preview ring build is the same as official. It doesn't exist a different build for 512 MB, all phones got the same (with different results depending on harware, obviouslly)

Gowtham Bheeman

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
May i know what the build number is.. Cause I was following until 10582 and later had to roll back due to horrible battery life.. Should make sure if the performance has improved before rolling in again..

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
But I guess it's not available for Lumia 630... or is it available? Could you plz confirm..

Yes. It is available, but only on Insider for the 630.

Please read this: Windows Insider Testing and You [Recommended Guidelines]

May i know what the build number is.. Cause I was following until 10582 and later had to roll back due to horrible battery life.. Should make sure if the performance has improved before rolling in again..

10586.242 is the current version on Release Ring. When you were on Insider before, did you ever reset your phone to smooth it out? Most users agree this is a vital step to have the best experience.

Check out this thread: Windows Insider Testing and You [Recommended Guidelines]

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
My son has a 630 DS and he downloaded the Insider app two weeks ago approximately since his phone was not eligible for public release of W10 .He said it did not show any ring or build after signing in with his MS account and was quite disappointed. He said it showed 'no builds' and he was redirected to a page in Internet Explorer (8.1 Denim) which showed phones eligible for Insider.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I fear some low end phones where removed from entering Insider program, if not already members.
News on web are confused

Yes there is no clear information but I too feel that those phones which did not get the public release are not being allowed to get it through insider if they were not already on Insider

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro