Urgent Plzz..! Nokia Care Suite says unsupported phone

n70shan

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i have installed latest version of nokia care suite i.e 5.6.134 because i want to reflash my Lumia 540 firmware but when i connect my phone to it and open product support tool it says my phone is not supported.... please tell me what to do now? any idea or any other flashing tool available?? i don't want to use Microsoft Recovery tool because i need to flash different Product code firmware. Thanks All

n70shan

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Yes ur only option i think you should try to find where the firmware get downloaded and change it with the one you want and do the necessary change for names
ok thanks this is a good idea but kinda complex actually let me tell u why i want this.. i yesterday bought lumia 540 and its very nice phone but it has a problem when i capture pics it turns out yellowish also videos are dark and yellowish so i m thinking to try to flash a firmware of different country. may be its my firmware issue... Although manual settings do a job for me but i m tired of manually adjusting everytime i use camera. also this problem is with everycam app on market

ahmad karaki

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
ok thanks this is a good idea but kinda complex actually let me tell u why i want this.. i yesterday bought lumia 540 and its very nice phone but it has a problem when i capture pics it turns out yellowish also videos are dark and yellowish so i m thinking to try to flash a firmware of different country. may be its my firmware issue... Although manual settings do a job for me but i m tired of manually adjusting everytime i use camera. also this problem is with everycam app on market

Then you should report this to Microsoft and see if others are facing the same issue or its a defect in your phone

Ashish Kumar Gupta1

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
pls pls pls give me the link
from where you had downloaded Nokia Care Suite 5.6
Give Me The Link
Urgent My Nokia XL And Nokia Lumia 525 Has crashed
pls pls pls give me the link

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members