Using WM10 reliably on a daily basis?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

When released, Microsoft, with emphasis, said that the preview version was only for developers and it was recommended to install on a secondary device. But recently I read that Mobile version already is stable and can be used normally, but I'm still afraid... Someone who uses on his cell could confirm for me that the version already is stable? thanks :)

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
And i'm wandering the same thing for my L930. But i'd get over most things, i'm just curious about some apps, do they work on WP10?

Here's a list i'm most worried about:

Cam Scanner
Sport tracking apps Elan skis and Endomondo
FTP server
Photosynth
Push TV (or a TV series notifier similar app)
Rawer
Shazam
Simple timesheet
Tubecast
Wp torrent (or other free torrent app)

The rest i use is from Microsoft or Lumia exclusive, so i know it is there (or coming soon). Also, is the gmail/outlook still in the same app? Joined together?

Thanks for any info.

Take care

Shri Nivasan

May 3, 2015
Visit site
From what I have seen and experienced, it is still buggy, better wait till they officially release it and even then phones with RAM less than 1GB are not likely to perform well !
Regards

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Tried it for the best part of a week, and although better than previous builds, it's not really ready still and for me at least was still too buggy. The main issue that tipped the scales and made me go back to 8.1 is when my morning alarm stopped working, potentially quite serious. But there are other issues as well, most of them not major at all, but it's also a bit sluggish in places. Going back to 8.1 was like going home, everything just worked and was smooth and lovely :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs