[UWP] [APP] Sort My Stuff !

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
here is my newly released app.
I would really need some good review around the world, and if there is something you do not like please give me some feedback here!

App description:

"Sort My Stuff !" is the ultimate organizer APP available for all Windows Devices!
Create a visual inventory of your stuff, search and find everything in seconds!
You can categorize all your items selecting a Location and an Area for them: Location>Area>Items.
For each item you may specify: Name, Category, Quantity, Price, Additional Information (like a serial number or a description). A photo can also be attached to each item, the more photos you add the more time it will take to export your configurations.
The search function let's you find items by Name or Category.
Perfect for:
-Home Inventory
-For Your Move
-Small Business Inventory
The configurations are saved safely on your device (or where you export them), no need to worry about sharing your data on the net!
The color of the GUI is adjusted to match the color of your device theme!
Trial version never expires.
Features only available in paid version:
*Banner free experience
*Export and Import your inventory to/from anywhere (device memory, SD card, OneDrive). This allows you to backup all your data and have different inventories for different houses and places.
Help us improve!...give us a good rating and send us your ideas to the support email!

Available here for all windows 10 devices:
main.png https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...%2Fstore%2Fapps%2F9nblggh5j8hn&token=Vq9BhAdg

I can send you some promo code if you are interested in trying the paid unlimited version, please send me a PM.

Last edited:

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Updated with improved UI, I know it could be even better but I think it is pretty usable now.

Since it is free I would really appreciate some good review if you have some spare time to write one line on the store.

When people like the app they do not bother reviewing it, but when the see something that is not ok to their taste they are eager to leave 1 star reviews. Like "it works, it is a great idea but I do not like the fonts or the color" -->1 star review . The windows community is really becoming harsh, like if they paid or something.

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone, if you have some spare time would you mind clicking Raise on my app on the appRaisin AdDuplex app please?

You will find it in the upper section of both latest news and raising news pages.

Thanks.

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Thanks,
In the next weeks I think I will find some time to implement "find area by qr code" and "print inventory recap". The second one might be not so easy...

Manfred Pohler

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi Paolo,

just a tipp - here (Austria) it is recommended by the Police to have an "inventory list" of your items at home (at least the valuable ones).
Also some insurance companies ask for such a list.

So I guess mentioning this in your "Perfect for" list would be a good idea.

I have something like this as desktop / private use WPF app which holds the following data:
Name (detailed like for an example - Samsung UE55JS8500), Serial (if available), Picture(s) / Photos, and a picture / scan of the bill (if available)

I don't know if this is a restriction of the trial - but I miss the ability to add more than one image for an item.
Typically I need
Image (maybe more than one for an example - front / rear) of the item
Image of the "plate" (Serial / Type information)
And as mentioned above a bill or so

By the way - you should have received your first review from Austria (maybe it shows Germany since my PC runs with German location to enable Cortana)
Made by "Manfred" - Title: "Coole app"

Last edited:

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi Paolo,

just a tipp - here (Austria) it is recommended by the Police to have an "inventory list" of your items at home (at least the valuable ones).

I have something like this as desktop / private use WPF app which holds the following data:
Name (detailed like for an example - Samsung UE55JS8500), Serial (if available), Picture(s) / Photos, and a picture / scan of the bill (if available)

I don't know if this is a restriction of the trial - but I miss the ability to add more than one image for an item.
Typically I need

By the way - you should have received your first review from Austria (maybe it shows Germany since my PC runs with German location to enable Cortana)

Thank you very much! (yes it shows germany!)

No it's not a restriction of the trial version, only one image per item at the moment.

I should be able to add features to this app in the coming weeks, so unfortunately I can't promise a quick enhancement but it will come sooner or later.

Based on you feedback I think the roadmap could be like:
-find area by QR code (something that could be useful for moving out mainly)
-multiple photos per items
-printable recap of the inventory (this could take some time but could also cover better the first part of your tip!)

Oh and by the way, if the store starts working properly, the app will be only 99 cents for the next 24 hours or so!

Last edited:

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Minor update released with:
Improved Import/export usability
New "Reset" button to clear everything
Bugfixing

If you didn't buy the app already this could be a good time, discounted price will last till Sunday !

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Updated with QR Code support, this update enables you to label all the Areas in which you divided your inventory with QR Codes. Once an Area is labeled you can quickly navigate to its Items by scanning the QR Code.

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Updated with:
-UI improvements
-photo size optimization
-improved search bar
-items duplication from one area to another (instead of moving them you can now copy them)
-various bugfixing
-printable reports

Coming soon:
-multiple photos per each item

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi Paolo,

Typically I need

Multiple images per item now finally available :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium