Verizon HTC 8X 16gb black with a Energizer QI charger - $325.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Item Description: A minty Verizon HTC 8X in black with a Energizer QI charger

Price: $325 If paid via paypal gift, $350 if not paid via paypal gift (Plus $10 for shipping)

I have been selling on ebay for years, look over my feedback, I do not play around with this, If I am selling something you will get it in the same shape as listed in the time frame I quote you.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked? :All Verizon HTC 8X phones are carrier unlocked
Condition: Perfect shape, no corner issues or scraches on screen, this is adult owned, I take very good care of my items
Includes: comes with HTC charger(still in plastic), HTC Sync/charge cable, HTC Headphones and a Energizer wireless QI charger with it's powercord
Item Location: Zip 06339
Shipping Details: Free will ship via USPS priority mail flat rate box most places should have it in 2-3 days. It will not ship towards the end of next week.
Payment Options: Paypal is acceptable (would prefer payment as a gift to avoid fees) and cash for local. If you want to mail a money order, the cost will be higher for holding it but, I will accept it

Contact Info - Please PM or post below, if you want to email me directly, My WPcentral user name @ hotmail.com

Note: Phone is still under warranty with Verizon/HTC

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Drop me a PM or email me (as listed above) with any questions

Last edited:

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon HTC 8X black with a Energizer QI charger, Mint shape

It will be going to ebay tonight.... So if you have a question or have a REASONABLE offer, drop me a PM or email me...

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon HTC 8X black with a Energizer QI charger, Mint shape

Lowered price, as long as agreed to terms. Only for WP central users who are interested.

Ebay or who buys it here first. If someone agrees and pays I will pull the auction down ASAP. If you want to know what type of seller I am, look over my feedback on ebay, I have been on from 1997 and sold about 40-50 things over the years with 100% perfect feedback.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon HTC 8X black with a Energizer QI charger, Lowered price

Now $450 shipped as long as used paypal as a gift (or $475)

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site

I get the Energizer charger thing is included, so that's at least $50-$75, but why is the price so high?

You can get a NEW Verizon 8X on Ebay for $329. The reason phones don't sell as well on WPCentral is because everyone is about $50 - $75 too high.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

Well, if you think its too high, make me a fair offer, asking price and selling price is different.

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site

A fair price, based on Ebay sales, is about $350. Your auction, now priced at $399 seems a little high. If you are willing to take offers, why not put a Make Offer option on your listing. You are going keep paying ebay listing fees.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

A fair price, based on Ebay sales, is about $350. Your auction, now priced at $399 seems a little high. If you are willing to take offers, why not put a Make Offer option on your listing. You are going keep paying ebay listing fees.

If your interested, send me an offer via PM. I would rather sell it here because of Fees from ebay and paypal (Final auction value of 10%, Shipping fee, Paypal fee, etc)

If someone on eBay is interested, then $400 with the wireless charger is a fair deal ($325-350 for the phone and $50-75 for a charger that is valued at $90). Right now by listing that auction like it is, there is no listing fee but, if I do a price or best offer, there is a $0.50 fee.

I have to have it higher to cover fees, If someone here wants it, how's this.... $350 for the phone (with charger, cable and USB car charger) and if you want it with the QI charger that is worth $90, then $400. IF paid via PayPal gift (if not by gift, add 4% to cover all paypal fees)

And NO I am not selling the QI charger apart, so please don't ask ! Thanks !

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

Bump, I think the price is fair with the $90 QI charger, make a fair offer if you think it's too high.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

Lowered price and on ebay. If you make me an offer here, I will pull the auction down..

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

Lowed Price to $349.99, If you buy it here (not on ebay) and pay as a gift, I will pay for shipping (free shipping). Once I have paypal payment I will pull down the auction and I will ship out the phone in less than 48 hours with a trackable carrier.

If you feel safter doing on ebay, make a fair offer. I would prefer it here to cut down the fees

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

Lowered, this is the lowest I will go, If the phone drops in price any more, I will remove the charger. MUST be paid as paypal gift or add 3% and $18 for shipping (if paid by gift on paypal, I will cover USPS Priorty mail shipping, FAST)

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Bump ! This is still for sale and is a really nice phone ! Make a fair offer if your interested, the worse I can say is no, right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alec sander