Very Satisfied 920 Owner!

razorguy

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
With all the posts about all the problems people are having I thought I would throw in a happy post about how my 920 is flawless and I could not be more satisfied. Aside from the average daytime photos I have not had any of the issues report by just about everyone else on the forum. I truly wish everyone would be so fortunate because Nokia seems to have dropped the ball a bit on the launch.

Anyone else on this forum with a flawless device? I'm beginning to wonder....

TheDoctre

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Mine was flawless as well until I plugged it into my computer today to try and sync a playlist (which it turns out I don't need to do). When I unplugged it it rebooted and got stuck on the Nokia screen. Finally got it to reset and I'm hoping that was the last one of those for a while.

irrationaljay

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Same here! I'm really loving my 920 as well! Sure its a bit bulky but after owning the device for awhile you really start to develop a certain affinity for its size. Not to mention whenever I break out my Cyan 920 and matching Cyan (Touch Cover) Surface at school its a real head turner! WP8 = smooth as butter, the little details such as all of the animations really make this a truly delightful experience. I can't wait to see where Microsoft goes from here. XOXO :)

AndroidJay

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I have had my phone for 4 days now. I love it. Outstanding build quality. Fast OS, Great overall camera. Only downside can be fixed with a software update by Nokia is the daytime photos or manual tweeking of the settings. Love the night time shots though.

the_thunderbird

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
All has been well for me so far as well. Only thing bugging me is Xbox Music but that's not a 920 issue. Battery is good, heating hasn't been an issue, streaming works well, call quality is good. I'm trying to remember what the other issues were. Anyways I didn't have them lol

clavecinist

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Other than a couple runaway apps causing the phone to become a little warm from time-to-time (which also happens in Android and iOS) my 920 has been great.

dermotf

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Mine was great except for the battery and the over heating, so I returned it to the Rogers store and got one from the Microsoft store instead (wanted to buy the Microsoft insurance policy which is great). The new one is perfect. I think there was batch of phones that were made in week 44 that had flaws. My new one is from week 45. Anyway I have no complaints and this is the most amazing phone I have ever owned. I can't believe all the drama queens on here complaining about every little thing.

prissysox

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
wow you have a lot of phones

I have had the following phones in the last four/five years:
Palm Centro
Palm Treo 800w
Palm Pre
HTC Evo 4G
Epic 4G
Captivate
Nexus S
Galaxy S 4G
HTC G2
Optimus
HTC Inspire
HTC Vivid
HTC One x
Lumia 920

Some of us just love phones. Except for one or two phones I have always been able to sell my previous device to pay for next. Now the Lumia 920 I got for free with $50 Phone Freedom credit at best buy and price match to WalMart. So I still have my HOX as an alarm clock right now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb