Video Tuner App :(

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Installed Video Tuner app from microsoft but its crashing on splash screen everytime!!
Is it an ubiquitous problem?
Sent from my Lumia 525 using Tapatalk

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Put that in your review and report the app :) I'm sure MS is aware of the problem by now tho... So all we can do, is wait for an update

alphablue597

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
When I turn off my SD card(in storage sense) this app works! Maybe is the problem with video files, because I have many video files on my SD card (16gb), and only 400 mb free space?

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
When I turn off my SD card(in storage sense) this app works! Maybe is the problem with video files, because I have many video files on my SD card (16gb), and only 400 mb free space?

I don't think its something to do with SD card. I have almost 20 gigs available on SD card, yet it fails to open. Secondly, if this app was not compatible to be installed on SD card, it should show the message while downloading it on SD card. I believe MS has allowed and tested this app to be installed on SD card. I will try to install this app on Phone storage to test if its actually optimized for SD storage?

alphablue597

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I don't think its something to do with SD card. I have almost 20 gigs available on SD card, yet it fails to open. Secondly, if this app was not compatible to be installed on SD card, it should show the message while downloading it on SD card. I believe MS has allowed and tested this app to be installed on SD card. I will try to install this app on Phone storage to test if its actually optimized for SD storage?

Just install it on your phone. Then, open storage sense, you'll see option remove SD card (or something like that), press that button, SD card will be removed until you restart phone. Then this app will works.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Just install it on your phone. Then, open storage sense, you'll see option remove SD card (or something like that), press that button, SD card will be removed until you restart phone. Then this app will works.

Heck! Why the hell should I remove SD card for this ******* app :-D I'll try installing it on Phone storage and will kick it out if it does not work then. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa