Visit the unofficial uservoice page

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I didn't create an account. Should I?

Honestly I don't know. Apparently the current settings allow anonymous posts (yes?) which is fine by me. Maybe a difference is whether you can edit your comments or ideas, not sure.

Are there any uservoice experts here that can comment? Should/can I require uservoice accounts?

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Just added a suggestion for music controls. I especially want the action button to work as a headphone remote. Please vote, in the hope that MS will look at that forum at some point. :)

MplsBarry

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for doing this. You should put a suggestion on the uservoice site that visitors forward, tweet or otherwise post about it to help drive traffic and attention to it.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for doing this. You should put a suggestion on the uservoice site that visitors forward, tweet or otherwise post about it to help drive traffic and attention to it.

Thanks, until a few days ago I had no idea how easy it is to set up a uservoice forum. I'm kind of hoping that once google indexes it more people will find it.

Last edited:

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
For those interested, there is now an official uservoice page: Http://microsofthealth.uservoice.com. Your votes will be transferred to the new forum, but unfortunately your comments may get lost. You may be able to visit the old site and copy your comments by hand, but I don't know for how long.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Good news, it looks like the move to microsofthealth.uservoice.com went well, and most comments got transferred. Unfortunately it seems like ideas that were merged lost the comments from the microstrap days.

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Added my comments and votes today.

I am a firm believer of this product. Would like to see a couple of changes. #1 is the fit. I just could NOT get it to fit my wrist right. I REALLY wanted to make this work. I tried everything. I feel if they were to make it wider and fit the components into a wider form factor, it wouldn't need to be so aggressive on the underside. Look at the FitBit Surge, they are selling TONS of those.

​I don't necessarily say be a follower, but some designs just work better than others.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb