Volume control and sound issues post Black update for AT&T 920

FelipeVenhorst

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello to all

I having this issues for quite some time, all indications so far to seens to me that it is Whatsapp thats causing this issue. Not 100% sure, about that, but, most of the times this happened was just after I send someone a msg, I don?t hear the reply sound and when I going to check, I already know the problema ocurred, I got no sound when unlocking the screen, no typing sound, or any other sound, having this issues in the last 3 firmware updates, well since I got my Lumia 920.

My wife?s L720 got the same problem, she doens?t use as many app as I do, and I don?t have many apps my self, just some c?mera app, wheater, Official apps.

My friend Have a L630, he never had this issue, but he must have 3 or 4 apps installed, one of then Whats App.

So maybe a combination of Apps cause this.

Geekman29

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I have a Nokia Lumia 521 (T-Mobile) and after upgrading it from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 the ringer would stop on incoming calls. It didn't do this all the time so it was hard to diagnose what might be causing the issue. Oh, restarting my phone would cause it to start ringing again. After about 3 weeks of this So, I decided to see if anyone else was experiencing this same problem and as I suspected lots of Nokia users were dealing with it. I found one post that stood out and decided to try it. It recommended going to Setting>Audio and turn off the feature to silence phone by flipping it face down. Then restart your phone. Well I tried this and thus far my phone seems to be back to normal. I had also got my girlfriend a Nokia Lumia, but the 520 because she is with AT&T and her phone was doing the same thing. Well had her to try the above fix and it seems to be working for her also. I will know for sure in about a week or so...check back for a Geekman29 update!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124