Volume keys lost [phones back cover] any way to replace them?

Ashish Sharma6610

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I think it is the poor manufacturing quality of Microsoft that it provides such simple material for the only keys in a windows phone.. I opened the back cover to change the sim and i lost the small yellow buttons inside the volume keys and now I cannot increased or decrease the volume.... Microsoft should also consider to make these more fixed.. What can I do now?

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
I think it is the poor manufacturing quality of Microsoft that it provides such simple material for the only keys in a windows phone.. I opened the back cover to change the sim and i lost the small yellow buttons inside the volume keys and now I cannot increased or decrease the volume.... Microsoft should also consider to make these more fixed.. What can I do now?

Wait what phone do you have? I have never heard of a phone losing it's volume buttons so easily like that.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
It would be really helpful if you told us what device you're actually talking about. It's kinda hard to guess. Nevertheless, your thread title is somewhat irritating, since losing whatever buttons you're talking about is certainly not related to Windows Phone 8.1.
And to be honest, I seriously doubt those buttons came off on their own.

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
You lost some pieces to your phone when you took the back cover off.
Search for the replacement part.
Has nothing to do with 8.1 or the quality of manufacturing.
Always do your gadget work over a cloth to retain anything that falls out.

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Now now guys, let's just help a fellow member out no need to point fingers. Is it possible to take a picture of what you're talking about? Because I think I know what you're talking about but I want to make sure.

It's basically the actual buttons that fell out and not the black buttons on top of it correct?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte