Wake me up in ... nope

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
L830 ... .218 build, fresh install (Don't Restore option) ... everything updated.
I ask Cortana to wake me up in 20 minutes .. it sets an alarm that is 5 hours later than present.
It's persistent. I just now said, "Wake me up in 5 minutes" (present time was 7:58am) ... alarm was set for 1:02pm :grincry:

Yes my time zone, clock, etc... are set correctly -- I just now asked Cortana, "What time is it?" and it responded with the correct time.
Any one else having this issue on your device?:grin:

EDIT: I don't think I posted this in the correct place. Please move if it's deemed essential to do so ... thanks.
EDIT 2: Ignore or delete this thread -- after more research it seems to be happening on a few other devices. So there's that.

Last edited:

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
L830 ... .218 build, fresh install (Don't Restore option) ... everything updated.
I ask Cortana to wake me up in 20 minutes .. it sets an alarm that is 5 hours later than present.
It's persistent. I just now said, "Wake me up in 5 minutes" (present time was 7:58am) ... alarm was set for 1:02pm :grincry:

Yes my time zone, clock, etc... are set correctly -- I just now asked Cortana, "What time is it?" and it responded with the correct time.
Any one else having this issue on your device?:grin:

EDIT: I don't think I posted this in the correct place. Please move if it's deemed essential to do so ... thanks.
EDIT 2: Ignore or delete this thread -- after more research it seems to be happening on a few other devices. So there's that.

So what happens if you ask Cortana to wake you up in 5 hours? Out of curiosity

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Nah....it was set for the same day. Alarm should've been set for 5:35pm that day but instead Cortana set it for 4 hours and 50 minutes later than it should have .... all I can do is laugh a bit lol. Good thing I caught this anomaly because I wouldn't want to say, "Wake my up in 20 minutes" only to be awakened by the alarm 5 hours later.:grincry:

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Nah....it was set for the same day. Alarm should've been set for 5:35pm that day but instead Cortana set it for 4 hours and 50 minutes later than it should have .... all I can do is laugh a bit lol. Good thing I caught this anomaly because I wouldn't want to say, "Wake my up in 20 minutes" only to be awakened by the alarm 5 hours later.:grincry:

but you can set the alarm manually, right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre