What are some good deals on a Nokia 830?

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

long time android user to swap to windows

been on android since i can remember can get a good deal on nokia 830 but a little scared of all the difference, anyone else changed

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: long time android user to swap to windows

I've been palm, win mobile, webOS, android and now windows 8. I don't use a ton of odd apps or instagram, the core experience is so good, I've been very happy.

canonuevo

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site

I came from using an iPhone 4s and never went back since. There are 3 party apps that work just as good if not, better. Feel free to message me for app suggestions.

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site

This is coming from someone who moved to Windows Phone and later moved back.

I tried out Windows Phone for around 8 months on the entry level Lumia 520 and I can say that it was a solid experience. Later I had the option to move to a 2013 flagship of Nokia or a flagship of Google, and I chose the later.

Primarily because Android suited me more, I am a power user who needs to get more work done faster also I need more functional applications along with better gaming titles, oh and I love rooting my device once it has surpassed it's update cycle.

But Windows Phone can be the OS for you, depending on what kind of user you are, the live tiles are beautiful and so are many of the apps, most of the essential apps are there and you have quality replacements for apps that aren't there. But it definitely isn't the OS for mobile gaming.

Apart from that, the 830 is a great device and my only concern was the price, if you are getting it at a good price then by all means go for it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786