What do you want your next windows phone to be like? And will you go for a windows phone again?

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
For me id like to see a 4.7 screen with 1080 resolution and a thin sexy body just like the the 925. A snapdragon 800+ processor, 2 GB of ram, a 20 mp shooter with OIS, hopefully a better more refined version of Windows Phone OS with notifications center and more high-profile apps.

For me if I got these specs I'll never think of any other phone as I almost loving my experience with the HTC 8x.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
For me id like to see a 4.7 screen with 1080 resolution and a thin sexy body just like the the 925. A snapdragon 800+ processor, 2 GB of ram, a 20 mp shooter with OIS, hopefully a better more refined version of Windows Phone OS with notifications center and more high-profile apps.

For me if I got these specs I'll never think of any other phone as I almost loving my experience with the HTC 8x.

Adding to your idea, I would like the snapdragon 805 for even more amazing photography and a 5 inch screen... And I guess an extra gig of RAM wouldn't hurt :)

Oh and on the software side, I really really want a quick settings menu! The one in ios7 looks super useful

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I'd certainly have another WP. I think my ideal phone would be one styled on the 920's curved unibody (but thinner and lighter than the 920). 5.0" 1080p screen, 20MP OIS camera, 2GB RAM, 64GB storage, Qi Wireless Charging built in. That would do me nicely :)

Maaz Mansori

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I'd certainly have another WP. I think my ideal phone would be one styled on the 920's curved unibody (but thinner and lighter than the 920). 5.0" 1080p screen, 20MP OIS camera, 2GB RAM, 64GB storage, Qi Wireless Charging built in. That would do me nicely :)

This would be exactly the upgrade I'm looking for from my 920. Here in the US, though, built in Qi is going to be unlikely now, at least with AT&T.
This is my 3rd WP, had the Samsung Focus, then Lumia 900, and Lumia 920 for the past year. And prior to that I had 2 HTC WM devices and before that several Nokia phones. Anyone else never jump on the iPhone/Android bandwagon? I've seen several Android devices and I hated them all, very unstable OS plus I'm not really a Google fan. iPhones I don't have an issue with but I still prefer WP overall.