What if WP8 became a MASSIVE TREND and is EVERYWHERE?

bionicgt

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
I kinda think that if I slept today and tomorrow WP is EVERYWHERE *such as same-sung* what would happen to us, the unique WP owners ? lol , I mean, I do love WP8, and I could say that I would want people to buy it and become "popular", I just wouldn't want it to be everywhere and for it to feel like a cheap experience everyone has, but maybe I'm a bit weird OR I just love to feel unique (one of the main reasons why I bought my Lumia), but isn't it what drives us crazy about the whole WP platform? I hate Android for many things, maybe not that I "hate it" but I wanted a third option, I would feel like I'm not the unique one anymore if WP became a massive platform ... hahaha... what do you guys think ? :p !!! . . . PS: That doesn't mean I don't want WP to sell more and more and more :) I'm probably bipolar in this case... lol:kiss::kiss::kiss::smile::smile::smile:

MARKjotep

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
good point of view haha. was thinking the same way too! I dont want someone rocking the same tiles as my phone does! Its like "Class in its own way"

and hopefully windowsphone 8.1 would not disappoint us WP lover..

well. even without 8.1 i would still love my 920!!

bionicgt

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
I got WP because the os works for me. It has nothing to do with being unique. If I wanted to truly be unique I would've gotten a Blackberry.

LOL but you know how Blackberry is on the verge of shutting down its mobile business perhaps, no way I would feel unique with it ... I just wanted to post this litthe thought I had on my mind :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124