What is the best Microsoft phone I can get on a budget .. ?

DER1996

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Well , as I mentioned my problem isn't with WP being unable to work smoothly on those specs , I owned a lumia 520 for about a week and know how smooth WP is with 512 mb Ram , my problem is with MS offering a phone that's technologically superior to low end Lumias ( hardware side ) for LESS , which bring the big question if those lumias are overpriced ? and yes I now the Lumia 520 is going to be priced as much as the X , but then again the X2 has 1gb ram ( make all the arguments you want 1gb is more than 512 mb , even on WP ) and double cam and flash , why isn't there a Lumia with these thing and the X2 price tag ? I mean it would sell like , or even more than android !

vish2801

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Well , as I mentioned my problem isn't with WP being unable to work smoothly on those specs , I owned a lumia 520 for about a week and know how smooth WP is with 512 mb Ram , my problem is with MS offering a phone that's technologically superior to low end Lumias ( hardware side ) for LESS , which bring the big question if those lumias are overpriced ? and yes I now the Lumia 520 is going to be priced as much as the X , but then again the X2 has 1gb ram ( make all the arguments you want 1gb is more than 512 mb , even on WP ) and double cam and flash , why isn't there a Lumia with these thing and the X2 price tag ? I mean it would sell like , or even more than android !

525 is having 1GB of ram. And because of licensing fees Lumias are having higher price than X2, it might change now as MS has acquired Nokia.

BIG ACH

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
A few weeks ago I purchased the 820 on Ebay for $135 new
And purchased a Mugen extended battery for $89

Some notable points regarding the 820 are: 1GB ram, Micro SD Card slot with 128GB card support! Boom!

Now running WP 8.1 DP and loving it!

DER1996

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
do you really think the extra battery is that necessary ? I'm a medium user of music but I rarely use data ; I'm also afraid I might get one of those first releases that would freeze because of hardware faults ,oh and the hardware quality , is it solid or is as fragile as some people claim ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers