What Is Your Favorite Nokia Lumia 822 Case?

BygSii

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
For me my favorite is the crystal clear two piece snap on case. it just looks awesome and fun. Verizon sells these for about $20 or you can find them online for much cheaper. I have also tried the black TPU gel case from Verizon, which I didn't like because it covers all the buttons making them harder to press. I also have a Verizon belt clip holster case with the kickstand which i also like. links below.

Crystal clear case: Amazon.com: Clear Crystal Hard Skin Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 822: Cell Phones & Accessories

Holster kickstand case: Nokia Lumia 822 Shell Holster Combo - Verizon Original OEM NOK822HOC

So let me ask everyone, what is your favorite 822 case?

bigboy29

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
My wife loves her Trident Aegis. I bought a clear silicone one for my phone off Ebay and it's been good. Both will work with wireless charging shell, BTW.

cwbcpa71

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I have the Otterbox Defender. The person I bought the phone from on Ebay included it. It's actually one of the nicer Otterbox's I have used. When I am in the office I leave the phone out and I like using it without the Otterbox much more. I need to find a thinner case for everyday use. Any thoughts on the Incipio NK-124 Feather Case? It's about $15 on Amazon.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I need to buy another. Not a fan of snap on cases as a clip on my current one has broken. I am looking for something that's one piece

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

bigboy29

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I would LOVE to use the Incipio feather case but I don't think it flies with wireless charging back. :(

That being said - while I'd like to say that I never drop my device, I sometimes do, and full coverage case I feel has helped a few times already. :|

dlnorton2014

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I have the Incipio DualPro Shine, and I previously just had the DualPro. I like the Shine better. It has a nice aluminum back that really makes the case pop. Be warned however; it easily scratches.

lancepr

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I would LOVE to use the Incipio feather case but I don't think it flies with wireless charging back. :(

That being said - while I'd like to say that I never drop my device, I sometimes do, and full coverage case I feel has helped a few times already. :|

It works fine, have one on my wifes phone. I have the Trident Ageis on mine and still works with wireless charging too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizmizo