What mouse/keyboard are supported by Display Dock?

Alexander Long

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
basically any USB HID devices that don't need specific driver to run on a computer can just work fine on w10m. which is the whole HID standard if for, of course some of the keyboard/mouse might have special function keys, it might or might not work. But for most basic thing and standard function keys like volume and play/pause should work just fine.

Alligator42

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm using a Logitech MX Master mouse and Logitech K810 keyboard. Both allow me to toggle my Bluetooth connectivity to other devices with the press of a button. Makes it nice to switch to the phone and then to another computer. I just wish they would update Continuum with more features!

Alexander Long

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm using a Logitech MX Master mouse and Logitech K810 keyboard. Both allow me to toggle my Bluetooth connectivity to other devices with the press of a button. Makes it nice to switch to the phone and then to another computer. I just wish they would update Continuum with more features!
how many devices MX master mouse can connected/ switch in between? I am using Logitech T630, which only support paired to two devices, while I have three device I want to switch around. it is not problem with the keyboard (K760) which dose support three devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alec sander