What should I do about Microsoft Health?

Doctor_Who

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I've got a Lumia 640, mainly because of the price. And I've been pleasantly surprised at how much I've liked it.

However occasionally I have to deal with a problem. I install a lot of programs on the microSD card, due to the low space on the phone. One such program is Microsoft Health. Today it just went dim on my start screen. It won't launch. But it appears to be the only thing having this problem. For example this Windows Central app I'm used to make this post is also install on the SD card and it's working fine.

So should I uninstall Microsoft Health and start over again or what?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I've got a Lumia 640, mainly because of the price. And I've been pleasantly surprised at how much I've liked it.

However occasionally I have to deal with a problem. I install a lot of programs on the microSD card, due to the low space on the phone. One such program is Microsoft Health. Today it just went dim on my start screen. It won't launch. But it appears to be the only thing having this problem. For example this Windows Central app I'm used to make this post is also install on the SD card and it's working fine.

Exactly

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

check for app updates first before reinstalling it :smile:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss