What sleeve/case you planning to rock with your new Pro 4?

Talldog

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
I love this Vangoddy El Prado (small) bag/backpack which I'll also be carrying over from my SP3. It's made for 10-12" laptops, so it fits the SP perfectly and it holds a ton of other stuff, like my Kindle, SP charger, Kindle/phone charger, external hard drive, various USB sticks and a mini USB hub. No, I don't work for them, it's just a really nice bag if that's what you're looking for.

NBKLEA272_3wm.jpgNBKLEA272_4wm.jpgNBKLEA272_7wm.jpgNBKLEA272_5wm.jpg

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
that looks cheap ebay type. I have one myself but its opened vertically. preferit that way so I can just open it from my backpack.

Talldog

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
that looks cheap ebay type. I have one myself but its opened vertically. preferit that way so I can just open it from my backpack.
Actually, it's not cheap and it didn't come from eBay. It was purchased directly from Vangoddy's website and it's very good quality. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase it again.

Rafaelcab

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
RafaelCab,I love the look of this laptop sleeve!! Who sells this? Thanks!!

I got it on amazon, below is the link hopefully it works. They got some nice sleeves and little tip if you put MacBook Air sleeves in the amazon search it will give you more options and it should fit the Pro 4 just fine.

Amazon.com: Inateck 13.3 Inch MacBook Air/ MacBook Pro Retina Bag Sleeve Case Cover Carrying Protector Case Bag with Card Slot for 13" Apple Macbook, Compatible with Most 11-Inch Ultrabook Netbook [Size: 13.3-Inch, Color: Grey]: Computers & Accessori

ytrewq

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Nice cases.

With my SP3, I have never used a case. It replaces everything else I would need in a bag (paper, books, etc.), so I simply carry it with the cover. It's so light and thin that it's really nice to carry it all by itself.

I am getting the SB instead of the SP4, so we'll see if the same thing works with the SB. But if I were getting an SP4, I would stick with the no-case option.

Rafaelcab

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site

That's what I thought too but its highly reviewed on amazon so I decided to take a chance on it and trust me its actually quite nice.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I currently have a Swiss Gear Napsack that i carry my 15inch laptop around in. I will probably use that as it will fit nicely inside.

Tat3rs10

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
The Dash Sleeve is a portrait sleeve - check the WaterField site under Devices > Surface Pro 4

Just bought your Surface Pro 4 sleeve last night. Looks like much higher quality than competitors and one of the first out for the pro 4. Way to be on top of things :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yenofenny