What to expect from the Xbox Games Showcase 2024: A roadmap for the future, and big questions answered — but will you like the answers?

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site

Rebecca Spear

Staff member
Apr 15, 2019
Visit site
Ever since I saw the trailer with Richard Ayoade as Dave, a giant "vegetable enthusiast," I've been sold on the tone for Fable 4. It's been a year since that trailer came out and so I really hope the 2024 showcase gives us a Fable 4 gameplay trailer. We need to see what combat and general mechanics are like for the game. Plus, I want to see if they've updated the graphics.

MikeyJayRaymond

May 22, 2024
Visit site
State of Decay 3.

I've been wanting and begging to see something new from Undead Labs. As an avid fan since the first and second games were initially called Class 3 and Class4 respectively. I've always wanted them to push towards their original idea of an MMO-esque version for a State of Decay sequel.

Hopefully they can finally see that through or at least see their true vision come to fruition. What's more, who doesn't want more Fable? It's the only original Xbox game I've found myself still playing years later.

Akashdeep3469

May 22, 2024
Visit site
Gameplay trailer for Fable. Playground Games has been the most reliable developer for Xbox thus far and I feel like they're onto something special with their RPG.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
I've put innumerable hours into State of Decay 2 with my partner, so I've been impatiently and eagerly waiting for any tidbit of news on State of Decay 3. Undead Labs has every chance to finally fulfil the incredible potential of the SoD franchise under Xbox Game Studios and alongside the experts at The Coalition and more. Beyond that, I'd love to see more of Fable and Everwild.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963