What Xbox One Title Did you Buy? (Or, if several, which do you recommend)?

minus365

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Renting ACIV and COD. Both are good, but will not make you feel you are playing a next gen game. It's clear to me they are more built around last gen, but that's ok. This is my first AC since part 2 and not a whole lot has changed with gameplay. Same with COD. Really wanting to try Dead Rising.
Got same feeling from AC4. Did you notice some of those non next gen textures? Well noticeable in the city or in jungle.

WinFan1

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm curious what other people have bought for their Xbox One as I'm having a hard time choosing a game from the long list of launch titles (sorry, I had a typo on Killer Instinct).

I'm interested most in the following
Call of Duty: Ghosts (only because all my friends got it, but I hesitate because I'm getting 3 FPS games next year in Titanfall, Destiny, and Halo 5)

Ryse (looks gorgeous, but the reviews are mixed)

FIFA 14 (The demo was fun, but I think it might be too confusing since I know very little about soccer)

Assassin's Creed (nothing bad to say about this game; it's getting decent reviews, but I worry it will be too involved and time consuming)

Dead Rising 3 (looks to be the most fun, but suffers from some difficult boss battles, it seems)
dead rising 3 havent played, COD Ghosts is wack to me i have it but i dont really like it. BF4 looks awesome one the one. AC4 Looks awesome and is an awesome game. nba 2k14 is awesome but i wanna get ryse and preorder thief and destiny.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deryl McCarty