What You Need To Know About the Lumia 520

genuine555

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I must say I'm very pleased with this phone !

I just bought it after using a Lumia 710 for over a year. With the 710 I have ALWAYS had issues from day 1, and those issues NEVER went away.

Some of the issues with 710: battery life (MAX 1day with NO usage at all), responsiveness of touch screen, ringtones sometimes silencing, sometimes not, after the 2nd update it became SLOW as hell, BAD pic quality even with flash, mails regularly wouldn't sync anymore untill I rebooted the phone, etc etc...did I mention battery life ?

Now with the 520, I felt the difference from day 1. VERY responsive, fast, reliable. Picture quality is WAAAAAAAAAAY better than the 710, although it has no flash and NO carl zeiss lens (710 IS a carl zeiss)...
I was a little afraid for having no flash, but I'm serious: the quality on the 520 is way better than the 710, eventhough the 710 is supposed to be the better one.

Also the battery life is AWESOME ! Going strong for 3 days without recharge (normal usage).

If anyone has ANY doubts about this device: DROP THEM ! It is an awesome device for that price. I am really stunned by Nokia and MS for finally getting their sh** together. I think it is hard to beat this one for the price.

PS: I don't have the issue ppl mention about the camera button. It works like a charm.

Only downside, for me, is the screen not being gorilla toughness :) That was the only thing going for the 710, cause those are really incredibly tough screens...

Grtz!

genuine555

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello Everyone, i have a question, Why my nokia lumia 520 can't save photo, video and music on SD CARD 16GB?

Did you check settings->phone storage ? There is an option at the bottom to change the storage of Music,Pics and Vids...Maybe you didn't set it to "SD" ?

If you already did, try to format the SD card and try again.

Ardhani

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Did you check settings->phone storage ? There is an option at the bottom to change the storage of Music,Pics and Vids...Maybe you didn't set it to "SD" ?

If you already did, try to format the SD card and try again.

I've done everything, but still can not
this the screenshot screenshot
wp_ss_20140105_0002.png
my music and video saved in "other"

Yeeshu Chawla

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
hello I have just buyed Nokia Lumia 520 , and then I put on screen lock code but then unfortunatly I forgot the password ,
what should I do to reopen it ????:cry::cry::cry:

Yeeshu Chawla

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
hello .. please help me , today I have purchased Lumia 520 , I put the screen lock code , but my bad luck I forgot the password , what should I do to reopen it ????