What's going on WPCentral?

richcerry1200

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
New here, well new to Mobile Nations period, but long time reader and occasional forum browser. Decided it was time to finally sign up. Currently rocking a BlackBerry Q10 and writing via the Android app lol, what a contradiction. But now waiting on a brand spanking new Lumia 925 I plan on using to replace my BlackBerry. I just couldn't let that $240 deal pass me by. Considered switching last year but wasn't convinced enough. But now with 2013 behind us and Windows Phone making such huge jumps landing big apps and all the information about features coming in 8.1, now has never been a better time to make the switch. Can't wait to get my hands on that beautiful 925. Anyway, glad to be apart of this community.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Last edited:

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to WPCentral, and I hope you'll like your 925! 8.1 is going to be a HUGE update for WP, and I'm sure you'll love your 925 even more after it. :)

richcerry1200

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to WPCentral, and I hope you'll like your 925! 8.1 is going to be a HUGE update for WP, and I'm sure you'll love your 925 even more after it. :)

Very huge. I'm actually surprised at how much is going to be included. And I know I will enjoy it. Thanks.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte