What's The Best Comic Book Reader (cbr,cbz) App on WP8 that supports SD Card ?

riotnrrrdx

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Comicana,it supports SD card in the sense that it copies the comic from SD card to internal storage,hardly takes a minute in copying. but sometimes crashes when you delete any comic but I find it copeable and the best comic reader :)
Here it is,it's free,I read all my Batman comics on it :) Comicana | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

i already tried that app .. page is not even turning it crashes once you turn the page, sadly ; the interface is so good they should fix it

French Fry Software

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Hey all,

I'm the developer of the Cover Windows app.

I come here to inform you all that we are currently in beta for Cover for Windows Phone 8.1. If you still are looking for a good comic reader for WP, i hope Cover will meet your expectations. We have kept all the good things that people liked on the Windows 8.1 version of Cover.
If anyone is interested, please subscribe at this URL : eepurl.com/8P7l1

Enjoy your comic books

Last edited:

French Fry Software

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys !

The beta is now over. We've had a lot of feedback thanks to you and windowscentral, and you can now download the Windows Phone app.
Learn more here :
windowsphone.com/s?appId=0109b4de-c9fe-4aab-92a0-7e1d064a08c9

And of course, you can still download the Windows app here :
apps.microsoft.com/webpdp/app/189c45c1-9c90-42c0-8374-9f2e4c9eddef

It's a universal app, so if you unlocked on one device, you'll get the unlock on the others.

Cheers !

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
^ Downloaded and Installed your Cover app. Very nice interface and great job. Haven't used it yet as much so I have no feedback yet for the moment.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254