What's wrong with the WP community

Status
Not open for further replies.

meddyrainzo

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
So what? They show this off on a Nokia 1520 before. You many die hard have high end devices. Why the hell would you not specifically tell the people expecting to get it first will not be getting it ahead of time?No one expected the high end devices to get left out to start. MS knew before hand and should've said so. There was zero reason not to. Quit defending it

Quit defending what? You were informed some wont get it and some would. You chose to read that as "high end will and some low end won't". Makes absolutely no sense to me(no offence). Btw I use a 1520 so I don't have this update as well(heck I wasn't gonna download an unstable software on my main device)

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Tbh, I think Microsoft is optimising for each chipset. Snapdragon 400 first since its a quad core that runs on many phones so many people get it first. The sales of WP flagships haven't been as good as the 920. Yet a lot of people have been buying the 63x and 730 in India. And in terms of chipset configuration 730=830. It makes sense but I don't understand why the 735 was not included
Sent from my awesome Lumia 735

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Sigh, so today we have a lot of people saying unbelievable because their phone isn't getting an unfinished software?

Boils down to posting before reading.
It's no use blaming the whole community for wanting something promised then not delivered on time.

My advice to those who want or need.
Get familiar by researching the content available here on Mobile Nations.
Read the articles on the blog or by scouring the forums areas.
Make a decision based on the content available from Mobile Nations>Windows Central.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes