What's your favorite Windows productivity app?

dylan_0125

May 19, 2023
Visit site
I recently switched to Windows as a lifelong Mac user. I'm looking to build my productivity tech stack because I had previously used Mac-only apps. Here are the ones I currently use:

- Text Blaze (eliminate repetitive typing) -> my personal favorite app
- Obisidan (second brain)
- Grammarly (editing and grammar)
- Todoist (simple to-do lists)

Looking forward to seeing any recommendations :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jez Corden

Staff member
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I use OneNote a lot, although not sure if it's really productivity oriented. A lot of notes and files I need at quick glance are there usually. I also like the password protected feature with Windows Hello etc. I also use To Do to throw up a quick article idea.

I find myself using the Bing sidebar copilot AI thingy in Microsoft Edge a lot these days for quick queries, conversions, calculations, and **** like that.

Iamdumbguy

Jun 30, 2023
Visit site
I recently switched to Windows as a lifelong Mac user. I'm looking to build my productivity tech stack because I had previously used Mac-only apps. Here are the ones I currently use:

- Text Blaze (eliminate repetitive typing) -> my personal favorite app
- Obisidan (second brain)
- Grammarly (editing and grammar)
- Todoist (simple to-do lists)

Looking forward to seeing any recommendations :)
All of these are web apps. You can run every single one of these on anything that will install Chrome.

Jun 21, 2023
Visit site
OneNote. It's like my virtual notebook where I dump all my brainstorms, ideas, and plans. Plus, it syncs across all my devices, so I can switch from my laptop to my phone without missing a beat.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon