[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I thank Whatsapp for bringing the most awaited features for WP though late but its here. I just want to add that i want 3 more features for WP Whatsapp :
1. It needs a UI revamp (i'm not saying make it like Android or so) but it needs a refreshment in the boundaries of it own.
2. Whatsapp needs to be more integrated with WP OS so that it can easily access contacts like Telegram, FB, Skype or even Truecaller.
3. Please provide us with an option to save mp3 files (as i heard its not available)
Thanks.

+ 1.....bring 2,& 3.. Saving option is much needed

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Or it will be tomorrow night in India, same as last week🙇

I know we all are really excited to have the latest update for the WhatsApp. But more the expectations more the disappointment. M not saying that m not waiting for the update. But seems it gonna take some time to release the update.

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Don't expect new features with every Betaupdate...if there will be something interesting you'll read something from Windows Central or here in the forum

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Three updates in one week 👌 look like final polishing work is going on.. Hope public version will be released soon..

No doubt that they are updating beta over and again. Don't know about the new features that are being added with each beta update. But one thing is for sure that this update will be major one for WP. Because of the new feature that are already being added. So let's wait and watch for the public version to release.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster