Whatsapp Not Working

dki378

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Just updated to the anniversary update (i think - 14393.5) from the preview ring. Now whatsapp doesn't show as an option for notifications in the settings. Within the app there are options for the notification but on the OS level there is no option. Is it just me or did this anniversary update mess this up? I don't get any notifications anymore...

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Just updated to the anniversary update (i think - 14393.5) from the preview ring. Now whatsapp doesn't show as an option for notifications in the settings. Within the app there are options for the notification but on the OS level there is no option. Is it just me or did this anniversary update mess this up? I don't get any notifications anymore...

I had the same problem. Give it a soft reset and that should restore it to normal.

Soft Reset
The soft reset is the same thing as pulling your battery (on devices where that is possible). This method will not remove anything at all from your phone and is completely safe to attempt in any problem situation.You perform the soft reset by having your phone turned on. Then press and hold the volume down + power buttons until your phone vibrates and restarts. Note that you should not touch the device screen during the process (not even when the 'slide down to power off' prompt appears).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234