WhatsApp

vishnukv6

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
My Lumia 730 build 15051. Not supporting, WhatsApp, uc browser, windows central. Apps . It's always shows . Loading please help me.

pedmar007

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
My WhatsApp works ok but what I don't understand is that when I use attach to send vid or pic that the vids saved within the app are shown as a blank tile but in the phone's default photos app all of the vids are shown np. What I've also seen is that these pics in the WhatsApp library are shown up to a certain date and before that which I think was a few updates ago all are blank. I go to saved pics the same other pics the same. I'm thinking that it's because WhatsApp is still built for WP8.1 and as such that I'm on w10m is the reason why this happens in the app. Are there anyone experiencing the same issues where not all of you pics and vids are shown with the pic on the saved file.

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
My WhatsApp works ok but what I don't understand is that when I use attach to send vid or pic that the vids saved within the app are shown as a blank tile but in the phone's default photos app all of the vids are shown np. What I've also seen is that these pics in the WhatsApp library are shown up to a certain date and before that which I think was a few updates ago all are blank. I go to saved pics the same other pics the same. I'm thinking that it's because WhatsApp is still built for WP8.1 and as such that I'm on w10m is the reason why this happens in the app. Are there anyone experiencing the same issues where not all of you pics and vids are shown with the pic on the saved file.

This really bugs me to be honest. If I'm in a WhatsApp conversation with someone and try to attach a photo from my Camera Roll I rarely find that the photos I'm browsing match my phones actual camera roll. Lots of the photos are old or were deleted long ago. The only reliable way for me to share photos on WhatsApp is to go into the Photo app's Camera Roll and click the share button and share to a WhatsApp contact that way.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
This really bugs me to be honest. If I'm in a WhatsApp conversation with someone and try to attach a photo from my Camera Roll I rarely find that the photos I'm browsing match my phones actual camera roll. Lots of the photos are old or were deleted long ago. The only reliable way for me to share photos on WhatsApp is to go into the Photo app's Camera Roll and click the share button and share to a WhatsApp contact that way.

How many pictures you have in your camera roll local storage? I went through this too and I purged everything in my camera roll, then put back like the last 6months. Working better after. I was up to about 4000 pictures. At least the older ones are in my onedrive and they show up if I need it.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
As Chintan has said, if you are on an Insider Build then you can expect issues. If Whatsapp use is a big deal for you then perhaps use WDRT to go back to the production build instead and Whatsapp will work.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
15055 build not open WhatsApp. Always shows loading ☹

I have 3 options for you:

First you can wait for the next build and update to that and try again

Or perform a factor reset and reinstall whatsapp

Or lastly use windows device recovery tool to restore the original OS and then upgrade back to the stable production release of windows 10

If you do not carry out any of the above steps, then there's nothing else I could suggest

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb