When is GDR2 Expected for L920

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Waiting for this update for my Lumia 902 Unlocked (Bought it in Brazil)

I'm expecting this because of the camera, I don't like the focus and quality of the picture so far... and a lot people told me this AMBER fix that problem!

e ai leleto, beleza? hahahaha

I bought my 920 in brazil as well, I live here, so.. I can tell you that you will be surprised when it comes to camera, it's much better, there's no more that problem of ''focus better than photo'' and the details have increased, meaning it is more sharper and accurate.. You won't be disappointed, I already installed nokia pro cam as well, which works like a charm..

amber update came for me as a glove, no more flickering screen (which I had since 1308), better stability, faster OS, battery life has been much better, much better.. I'm in love for gdr2 right now, I couldn't wait for it to come out here in brazil so I installed the one from france, but I think I will flash it again so I can have the normal version (brazil) for me..

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 925 and Lumia 920 have the same processor, ram, and pretty much everything why can't they just copy it..there identical -.-

I actually prefer 920 over 925, since 920's design is much better than 925's for me, and it's 32gb against 16gb.. the only difference from the 925 is that it has a 6th lens, which doesn't seem to make much difference..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cara.di