When will I get the Anniversary update?

impromark

Jun 22, 2016
Visit site
Re: Anniversary update

I couldn't wait and ended up force updating my test laptop first, and my daily driver a week later after ensuring everything I wanted to work CAN work on the tester. No problems or issues with either unit.

Obviously there are lots of people who HAVE reported issues and will likely continue to do so as MS rolls the AU out to ever-older PCs. I'm guessing they aren't in any hurry so they can troubleshoot the major problems as they go along. But really, they had a whole year to figure these things out, no?

Mark

badelhas

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site

The anniversary update turned my tablet into a snail. It's sluggish and Edge freezes from time to time. If I knew better I would never delete my old version of windows to save some space. :(

anon(7929613)

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site

I think Microsoft may do something they did to older Lumias. So you may NEVER get the anniversary update!! It's very much possible.

badelhas

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site

The anniversary update turned my tablet into a snail. Was fine before the update now it's sluggish and freezes. Did the update on the home pc and didn't have a problem with it.

cmucodemonkey

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I installed the anniversary update using the same method (clean install and upgrade tool) and I have not noticed any difference in speed on my laptop.

badelhas

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
I installed the anniversary update using the same method (clean install and upgrade tool) and I have not noticed any difference in speed on my laptop.

Mine was slow at first but with the several cumulative updates Microsoft released meanwhile the slugginess was gone on my tablet. On my home PC everything went flawlessly

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss