Where are all the Lumia 830's??

Gaz_oiD

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
I have been to all the network shops in the UK namely EE, O2, Virgin, Vodafone ect ect plus the Carphone warehouse and no one is selling on contract, PAYG or sim free this phone, why??

Has anyone else found this to be true?? I live in London and carphone warehouse don't even have the phone on their system.

It would be nice too look the phone over before simply buying it ��

Last edited:

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Same in Germany. You can order it from Amazon, but still i cant find them in the stores (i was just looking). But i ordered it from Amazon, tested it and sent it back. I wait till its cheaper.

JimiDiGriz

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
Same here in the UK, not on the websites, not in the shops for CPW etc. Only place I've seen it online are those sites linked on the Microsoft site and one of those is Amazon. Expedite Electronics have it also but that will be a HK import most likely. Is this phone going to be pushed at all in the UK or die a death.

Tellus82

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Here in sweden it is available, online stores have a minor stock it seems (10 of each colour in most stores)

Edit: Today most of the major outlets here have gotten large quantitys of the 830

Last edited:

Murphy1981

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Its funny cause Vodafone have it listed on their website but when I try and go through the upgrade option it won't allow me to select it.

I called Vodafone last week about it and they said the device was not yet released and would give me a call back this week. I'm not holding my breath though.

Take my money Microsoft and Vodafone, please!!!!!

Gaz_oiD

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
They are about online and from Microsoft store but I find it very strange that none of the big players have them in store on show or to buy. I have a 630 which I think is a very decent phone at a very decent price but would like to compare them side by side before buying even though I know the 830 is mostly about the camera.

OrangeBerry02

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
I have been to all the network shops in the UK namely EE, O2, Virgin, Vodafone ect ect plus the Carphone warehouse and no one is selling on contract, PAYG or sim free this phone, why??

Has anyone else found this to be true?? I live in London and carphone warehouse don't even have the phone on their system.

It would be nice too look the phone over before simply buying it ��

When I looked online yesterday EE were advertising the phone ... see:

Nokia Lumia 830 | EE

Gaz_oiD

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
Good spot, I went into an big EE store today in London and they had none on show or in stock according to the saleman I spoke to after checking his computer so I still could not actually physically hold/play with one in store which is what I really want to do before committing to it

OrangeBerry02

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
Good spot, I went into an big EE store today in London and they had none on show or in stock according to the saleman I spoke to after checking his computer so I still could not actually physically hold/play with one in store which is what I really want to do before committing to it

You're wise to see what it feels like in the hand ... I risked it and I have to say, love it. Last Nokia I had was a 925 which kept slipping out of my hand ... no problems like that with this one. Also always cool to the touch and I've not yet succeeded making it hot!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124