Where Can I Buy a 32gb 1520 for AT&T?

rmeigs

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: Where Can I Buy a 32gb 1520 for AT&T?

If you aren't getting your phone on contract/subsidized, the only reason to not get a 1520.3 is warranty, though I think b&h might offer an aftermarket one.

Warranty is not the only reason. ATT doesn't support Softcard and secure-element SIM card on the 1520.3. They only support their 1520 version. Big deal for me.

I purchased my perfect condition, little used 32gb ATT 1520 on ebay for $270.00.

mmcpher

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
eBay misprint of spec happens sometimes... Careless/busy seller usually repeating a form and misses a change.

There was never a 1520 with a 2370 mAh battery. Interestingly enough, a web search for "nokia lumia 2370 mAh" leads to this rumored and never produced 1520v or 1520 mini with a hypothetical 2370 mAh battery. There was never a production Lumia with 2370 mAh that I can find.

I think you have it exactly correct -- someone included the 2370 at some earlier point and it has since been picked up, by a number of different sellers, in their descriptions of the 1520.3. The seller confirmed after my inquiry that it was a 3400 battery.

Just_Me

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I just got one (ATT 32gb) on swappa a few weeks ago. It was in mint condition.
Went to ATT store and got a new secure sim same day and hit the ground running.
Had to add my own Qi so I could use my old charge pads and a case I actually like.
Have gotten a few phones off swappa.

dgr_874

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I just got one (ATT 32gb) on swappa a few weeks ago. It was in mint condition.
Went to ATT store and got a new secure sim same day and hit the ground running.
Had to add my own Qi so I could use my old charge pads and a case I actually like.
Have gotten a few phones off swappa.

How did you put Qi on it? Do you mean the PMA case?

Just_Me

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
How did you put Qi on it? Do you mean the PMA case?

I actually used the Universal QI Wireless Charging Receiver film. It can be left outside of the original phone case (I just sandwich it between phone and external case). I rarely need to plug anything into the USB port so no problem. Most import to me is that I don't have to 'mod' phone and I can use any case I like. I also don't have to replace all my Qi charge plates.
Here is a link to one on Amazon.
Amazon.com: BLUBOON(TM) Pack of 2 Universal Qi Wireless Charging Receiver Wireless Charger Receiver Film for Micro-usb of All Android Mobile (Narrow-interface Up): Cell Phones & Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynempire