Which Nokia Lumia Colour are you going to pick?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Which colour are you going to choice from for me it will be the red or cyan if it release. :D

Not sure on the others can you also change the colour of the live tile if so what colours :blush:.

Also what colour live tile will you pick with the outer phone colour. :3

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I suddenly want a cyan 920. I change my live tile colors fairly frequently. Although orange andcyan would look good, I think. :)

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I suddenly want a cyan 920. I change my live tile colors fairly frequently. Although orange andcyan would look good, I think. :)

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
That sound like a good colour combo I will have try it when I get it :D

I would think cyan with red live tiles might be good as well while thinking about it :3

iloveamystery

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
How is what pronounced? Cyan? "Sigh-Anne"

If I decide to replace my 900 with a 920, it'll most likely be cyan. I ended up getting a white 900 but have started to become intrigued with the cyan color recently.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I guess it'll be whatever Best Buy has for me when I go to pick it up in November.... :(.

I don't want Cyan or Yellow to be solely offered online! Oh well though

Cyan
White
Red/Yellow
Black

That's my list...

Koltrane

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Red is my favorite color and that's the way I'm leaning, but I really like the yellow.

Many people seem to like the cyan, but it doesn't do it for me. I'd do white before cyan.

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm a little gun shy about getting anything other than white. I like changing the colors of my tiles and I wonder how many will look good with the red. That's the one that really catches my attention, but I think it would be really limiting with tile color.

devize

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
White with red tiles I reckon. I do like the red and cyan but I'm not the flashy type so I'd probably regret it after a while.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte