Which one Lumia to choose 735 or 640 LTE?

yllche

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi , i want to buy the first windows phone , i want to choose a mid-range budget phone i have money for one of those lumia 640 LTE and lumia 735 , so am between those phones
First i check the new microsoft lumia 640 Lte, i see many reviews about it and all specs for me are just great display and everything else , just i have afraid that 0.9Mp front camera is not good enough to take some selfies for social networks , am not a selfie lover but sometimes all of us
want to take a good selfie it's seflie world , i'dont see any good review about lumia 640 front camera
so can somehone make me sure that lumia 640 camera is good enought to take good selfies on all conditions like
light etc , i hate that front camera to be a reason to go with any other phone

Lumia 735 also looks like perfect mid-range phone , 5mp front camera also the display is very good , same processor also 1gb Ram like 640 , But i heard that is a little laggy slower than 640 on app opening , is that true and why it's software issue or what , can be fixed with any update
Thanks all.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I personally go with the 735... You are getting a great display that is crisper and has deeper blacks. Also you are getting a preview camera with Zeiss lens, and Lumia Camera 5 ( so that means dynamic flash). I am not sure if the 640 let is getting LC5.

Also the 735'sd design is better IMO. The 640 design just seems very hideous, but that's just my opinion.

Just my 2 cents.... and cents eventually make dollars!

Elitewolf

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
If the extra cost of the Lumia 735 is worth it to you then you should go with that one. The cameras on the back are similar but the front is way better on the 735. Since the front camera is important to you I would just go with the 735 just in case you end up using the front camera more than you thought. It's better than regretting the 640 later because you wish it's front camera took better pics.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazt6h