Which phone to buy? the lumias

NokiaLumia1520wut

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
i'm confused and don't know what to do
first i said i will buy 1520, then 1020, then i said i will buy 920 and give to my brother htc one without losing a money.. he's paying me
but.. then lumia 1820 came..
i like beast phone - 1520, but the size is too huge
1020 - beast camera, good specs.. will be good for 8.1/9? - maybe buy it?
920 - to buy it then wait a few months for 1820 to buy.. maybe a year.. depens in israel
don't know what to do, so i need a advice..
someone said: "if you keep waiting for the better phone you'll never get a new phone."
so.. i want last phone cuz i had 9 phones in my life -.- (had 920 for 2 weeks)

kingenu

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
i'm currently like this although i own a 920 and thinking of getting a used 925/1020
my personal advice is, get the 920/925 now in about a year's time windows phone will have grown a lot and therefore offer you more option, with windows phone 8.1 and 9 you never know if the 1520 and new phones will get windows phone 9 update or not. i don't trust microsoft when it comes to their promises. so i think its better to get the cheapish 920/925 to be on the safe side because you will have a wonderful phone that will last you a long time and if you feel that you need the extra features of the 1020 then get that as well. it all comes down to how much you want to spend, how long before you start to think about changing phones again? if buying the latest phones isn't an issue then buy the latest lumia and finally which one you like better? go to phone shops and check the different lumia's out and that wouldn normally help you decide which one to buy, it helped me narrow it down to the 925

hope this helps

NokiaLumia1520wut

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
I've changed phones every half year.. Galaxy s3 > lumia 920 > htc one
I need last phone.. when i see new phone (all the phones that impressed me, i wanted to buy lol)
but i can't.. i need a phone that i can stay with 2-3 years.. maybe i have a problem, because when i have a phone, a few months later i get bored and want to buy new..
in israel 920 costs 430 dollar, and 1020 890 dollar..... :unhappysweat: i can do 24 months pay.. more cost

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
i'm confused and don't know what to do
first i said i will buy 1520, then 1020, then i said i will buy 920 and give to my brother htc one without losing a money.. he's paying me
but.. then lumia 1820 came..
i like beast phone - 1520, but the size is too huge
1020 - beast camera, good specs.. will be good for 8.1/9? - maybe buy it?
920 - to buy it then wait a few months for 1820 to buy.. maybe a year.. depens in israel
don't know what to do, so i need a advice..
someone said: "if you keep waiting for the better phone you'll never get a new phone."
so.. i want last phone cuz i had 9 phones in my life -.- (had 920 for 2 weeks)

the 1520 is top-of-the-line but is big. yup
the 1020 has different display tech, THE camera and a slight spec bump. (2 GB of RAM)
The 920 is still solid, its by no means amazing, but still a great phone, I got one. The camera isn't going to stand up to the 1020, but its still very nice.

I would not wait for the baseless rumor that is the 1820. If you are going to wait, there's also a Lumia 9020 just over the horizon packing a 4K, 4.3" UBER DISPLAY, a 400 MP camera with 30x lossless zoom, 14 days of battery life, and will be the first with WP9. It also can run Crysis.

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the same dilema, and hear me man:

I'm waiting for the next flagship phone to come out. 1020 is great, 1520 is even better (tho I hate that it doesnt have the camera of 1020) but still they're the past.
Nokia's gonna put out their last phones soon, MS is going to do something new also (when the thing about buying Nokia finishes)..
So now, I'm just holding to my good old N8 and waiting for the show to begin. While the "if you keep waiting for the better phone you'll never get a new phone." is true, you still need to think a little, you can't throw around 500€ like that every day.

NokiaLumia1520wut

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm in the same dilema, and hear me man:

I'm waiting for the next flagship phone to come out. 1020 is great, 1520 is even better (tho I hate that it doesnt have the camera of 1020) but still they're the past.
Nokia's gonna put out their last phones soon, MS is going to do something new also (when the thing about buying Nokia finishes)..
So now, I'm just holding to my good old N8 and waiting for the show to begin. While the "if you keep waiting for the better phone you'll never get a new phone." is true, you still need to think a little, you can't throw around 500€ like that every day.

in the end i decided not to wait for the new phones..
i told to my brother that i will give him soon my Htc One so i don't want him to wait more longer..
i'm yet in dilemma between 1520/1020

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)